4.11.2011

A Gray and Yellow Spring

Spring has returned.  The Earth is like a child that knows poems.  ~Rainer Maria Rilke

For some reason, I can't get enough gray and yellow this season.  It could be because winter seemed to be hanging on FOREVER just a bit too long.   Or because gray and yellow balance all sides of my personality- the combination feels perfectly urban and serenely natural. 

 closet-design-ideas-celebrity-closets-07.jpg
Elle Decor


Banana Republic

summerthornton_moderncouch.jpg
Chicago Designer, Summer Thornton



Anthropologie

5-9-08yellowgray1.jpg

Apartment Therapy

Out of Winter - 8x12 Fine Art Photography Print
Etsy

2 comments:

I love this combo. I've been looking all over for a yellow beaded necklace (chunky, of course). Seen anything similar?

I, too, am loving this combo! As well as navy, white and yellow. I've been making my fabric rosette necklaces in all my favorite color combos and buying outfits to match the necklaces :)

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More