2.24.2011

Lunch Break with April

I'm so serious that February needs to end.  And I need to shovel again.  But I just can't bring myself to do it today.

So, welcome to my working-from-home-today-lunch-break.  Since I'm hiding from my shovel and have no food in my house, I had to find something positive to do.  Luckily, I remembered a certain project that has been ruminating in my head for a while....

My DVDs just went from this:
photo 1
to this:
IMG_2892 
And there you have it.  DVDs by color, not by alphabet.  These are behind a closed door, so no one actually sees them.  And also, the driveway's not shoveled and I'm still hungry.  But, you know what?  Sometimes it's important to make the little things around you more beautiful...

Oh, and did anyone else notice that all the guy movies are dark and all the girly ones are lighter colored? Funny. Now they are now unintentionally organized by genre.  I was just going for pretty.

4 comments:

Just adding this to the list of reasons why I love you.

Truth be told, Amber. You are the only person I posted this for. :) Love you back!

wow. that's really all i can say. wow. hope you got some avocado after all that hard work. :)

Ha ha! Love it :) Wanna come over and organize something--anything!--in my house??

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More