2.21.2011

3 Great Gifts to Nurture A Baby's Mind

I spent a lot of money getting a master's degree in Child Development.  So at least I'm an expert toy-shopper.  And since we're about to have our first Day Camp baby (my friends Tony and Jen are due with baby Maxwell any week now), I had reason to shop!  For the record, I totally believe that playing with dirt and tupperware are great.  But, in case you need to send along some gifts or buy some for your little ones, here are some of my favorites right now.   (I sent them all to Baby Max from amazon.com).  

Hey Max-
This toy keeps you busy in your younger months- Mommy can hang it from your car seat so you'll have something to look at on your Day Camp travels. Then, take it down to grasp, crinkle, cuddle and chew!  You are loved! -Aunt April
Freddie The Firefly


Hey Max-
I was pretty sure your dad wanted you to have a "manly" toy.  You can chew on this and hold tools like the screwdriver when you're 4 months old. Then when you're 9 months old, you can begin taking tools in and out...over and over again! In no time, you'll be building things with your daddy! You are loved!  -Aunt April
Melissa and Doug Fill and Spill Toolbox

























Hey Max!
I can't wait until you're 7-9 months old and begin to discover that every action has a reaction. This toy will last you into your toddling years.  You're going to have a blast with baby physics.  I can already tell that you're totally smart like your parents.  You are loved!  -Aunt April
Melissa and Doug Deluxe Pound and Roll Tower

1 comments:

so cute! you are the best resource ever :) max is a lucky baby! i'd like all those toys! but you're right-tupperware and dirt usually win. love you!

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More