2.25.2011

Best Birthday Card Ever

A Fed Ex package arrived today for my birthday.

I love that my mom has to Fed Ex birthday cards.  I'm totally my mother's daughter.

In it, I found the best birthday card EVER.

The front says:
April, I remember the time you came home from college and told me, "No more pink roses in this house!"  I'm so thankful for your decorating advice...

And the inside:
IMG_2897

For those of you that don't know my mom, she pasted her head on that body.  And that wreath of flowers on top.  I am pretty convinced that's what she would look like if I wasn't born her daughter.  It does make me happy to be alive.  Maybe turning older isn't so bad after all.  Maybe I have finally discovered my purpose...

5 comments:

LOVE this!! Such a funny card. I especially love that it was Fed Exed
So much fun! YAY for celebrating you!!

I love your mom. And you. This made me laugh out loud. I don't remember there being an inordinate amount of pink roses in your house, though...

Haha! That's because you met me our sophomore year. After I saved the house! Even our whole basement (floors and everything) was painted "rose." Tragic.

So cute and creative...and happy early birthday to one of my favorite friends...love you!

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More